Tuesday, August 17, 2021

How safe is Ivermectin relative to the mRNA vaccines?

I'd like to make a comment on my blog posts relating to the pandemic. I likely would not have come across the many public health scientists and medical doctors speaking out on this topic if a) I really didn't watch much TV, b) if I weren't intensely interested in health issues, and c) online many hours a week reading studies and following the doctors who's approach to medicine is to treat chronic disease with diet, and in the process getting patients off medications and back to full vibrant health again.

But I have come across this information, and it's become extremely obvious to me that this many experts wouldn't be speaking out if there wasn't something obviously very wrong in this situation.

Here again we have credentialed public health scientists in discussion "off-line" on the safety and merits of Ivermectin vs the mRNA vaccines. This discussion is hosted on a video platform called Odysee that apparently does not follow the censorship guidelines.


https://odysee.com/@DarkHorsePodcastClips:b/Ivermectin-evidence-being-ignored:5

No comments:

Post a Comment