Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Dr Mercola is taking all his content offline

In this troubling video Dr Mercola explains why he feels forced to remove all his content. To be clear, I don't follow Dr Mercola's work, but I have read enough of him to understand his approach and biases, and I am basically in a different "camp". However, while I do not find his approach optimal, it is FAR better than the standard American diet, and I'm all in favor of any modality that induces significant improvement in health that people can wrap their heads around and execute on. And of course he may be correct and I may be wrong.

I hate to say it, but I have to agree with him that this is a sad, dark, and dangerous period we are entering in the history of the US. A marked shift toward loss of liberty began with 9-11, an event caused at least in some part by our domination of the globe, and the loss of liberty has accelerated exponentially since the beginning of the pandemic.

I've been wondering since the internet arrived how long we would be able to enjoy this amazing resource. People would say "but it's so full of crap". My response was always, "true, so don't read that stuff".

It is not in human nature to give up power even to prevent war. We're in a cycle that has occurred many hundreds of time since humans became civilized. In this sense we are no different than most of the other life forms on the planet, and "higher intelligence" has been no antidote.

https://youtu.be/dILSt_EQgNM




No comments:

Post a Comment