Tuesday, October 15, 2024

MRNA Vaccine Moratorium

This is a video you will want to watch if, like me and many others, you feel there are serious issues with the mRNA technology platform.

I first became concerned when I suffered an mRNA vaccine injury after the first dose, and chose not to take another one. The hundreds of thousands of reported mRNA injuries have varied from moderate to fatal, I was fortunate my situation seems to have resolved in the six weeks immediately following the first and only dose. The kinds of injuries caused have varied so greatly the product could almost be called a broad spectrum anti-biological, that is, broad based in its harms.

And I will mention again I have never been opposed to conventional vaccines, but since recovering from advanced heart disease myself 20 years ago by a change of diet alone (Esselstyn whole food plant based protocol), my eyes have been opened to the damage pharmacology has caused to our knowledge of nutrition, and as a result I am skeptical of pharmacology products in general.

The consequence of the political problem bears repeating:

Pharmacology has become so profitable it effectively "owns" governments, and is the primary force spearheading the mad rush from democracy to autocracy.... A system of government by one person with absolute power. 

Does that remind us of anyone?

Here Dr John Campbell is speaking with Tim Kelly MD, the doctor who initiated The Hope Accord.







No comments:

Post a Comment