Thursday, September 9, 2021

What is the FDA, CDC, and WHO not telling us? Doctors from the FLCCC speak out...

I rarely ask the readers of my blog (all 5 of you:) to view long videos because I know many view topics on health to be less than interesting. But I feel this is important enough to make an exception. So I'd like you to watch the first 5 or 10 minutes of the first video, and then decide if you want to hear more.

I will say one thing further. I've been asked what motive doctors have in speaking out on this topic, and to me this is self-evident. It's not self-aggrandizement, it's not profit, it's not conservative politics. It's to do the right thing in spite of the fact they face reprisals, damage to their professional standing, and even the risk of losing their careers. These are brave individuals who only wish to do the right thing.

First up Dr. Paul Marik:

https://youtu.be/Bkcp04z8pE4


And next is Dr. Pierre Kory:






No comments:

Post a Comment