Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Is this some kind of super species?

Well, unfortunately, by today's standards, yes, I guess you could say that. But really they are not...they are people who are simply reaching the potential for health, energy, clarity, and happiness we are all born with.

I attended the Woodstock Fruit Festival because I wanted to hear Doug Graham deliver a 6 part lecture series, after reading his book "The 80/10/10 Diet". I've learned a lot from Dr. Graham, but being with people of this life style for a week was also a pivotal experience for me. So I've been back 3 times...it's a bit expensive, but very much worth it IMHO. The next Woodstock Fruit Festival will be Aug 19-26 2018 at Trout Lake/Camp Walden, Diamond Point, NY

It's the true high life, without a single drug, alcohol, tobacco (or even coffee) anywhere. It's delicious fruits and vegetables, community, education, sports, music and dance, and an experience that will possibly change your life.



And who is this Doug Graham character? In my humble opinion a person of uncommon sense and wisdom who has discovered the absolute and unalterable relationship between quality of "fuel" (oxygen, water, food) and quality of life. It would not be a stretch, again in my humble opinion, to call Dr. Graham a prophet of his time, doing what all true prophets do, delivering the messages we have collectively "forgotten".

Is it time to remember? Here's Dr. Graham delivering a particularly succinct version of his message.



No comments:

Post a Comment