Friday, May 28, 2021

Tipping Point # 1,500,000 -- (This video has almost 1.5M views)

The world seems to be catching on. If there was only one thing I would want my dear family and friends to see it would be this. Incisive, clear, reasonably entertaining, hugely informative, Dr. Alan Goldhamer of the True North Health Center has added four decades of research to the body of peer reviewed evidence addressing the cause of health.

Nice term eh? "The cause of health". Way more relevant than "the cause of disease" don't you think?

Maybe? Well have a look at this and see if you agree. While you're at it bookmark it...there's a lot of information here.

https://youtu.be/yaWVflQolmM




1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I watched the whole thing! It was very good. I knew someone who worked for them back in the 80s or 90s. Well, I knew his mother, and I knew of him, although I don't remember what exactly he did with them. I lived in Cotati, CA, and in Santa Rosa. I believe their clinic started in Rohnert Park which is just East of Cotati, or it was just out of town from there. I would love to go there. But, I'm thinking maybe just ordering food from the place that makes their recipes, or in their formula might be a good way to start. I may decide to call and speak with someone. Not sure right now.

    ReplyDelete